Friday, May 20, 2011

The Redheaded Nudist

So, with four kids I thought that I had seen everything. W.R.O.N.G. Children never cease to amaze me.

My youngest child is a nudist. Amazing. At any given moment, you will find my child naked. He takes off his clothes in the morning. He takes off his clothes in the afternoon. He finds it absolutely hysterical when he takes aff his clothes after bedtime. The most ridiculous moment of nakedness has taken place in the past few days. I was happily driving along minding my business, when I looked in my "baby view" mirror and discovered that the redheaded wonder had removed his pants and was working on getting his diaper undone. This task was made even more incredible due to the fact that he was strapped into his five-point-harness carseat.  Long story short, it is nothing unusual around here to see a flash of red and a naked behind running down the hallway.

Oh well, I guess that I should be thankful that he is not a voyeur.

No comments:

Post a Comment